7697 Lanktree Lane, Middleton
This Middleton Home For Sale at 7697 Lanktree Lane is available for $700,000. The 6 bedroom, 4.50 bathroom property spans 5668 sq. ft. and was built in 2005. Learn more about 0 Not Applicable subdivision real estate by clicking one of the buttons below.
Country Living in style including acreage with pasture, greenhouse and large garden with berry patch. This property boasts 2 master suites with jetted tubs, dual vanities and walk-in showers. Palatial main-level master has walk-in steam shower and immense walk-in closet. Gourmet kitchen w/ slab granite, 6-burner stove, double ovens and wall-fridge. Family room w/ surround sound and mega built-ins. The 6 bedrooms have lots of room and the bonus room/theater brings this home full circle.
- MLS® #98656413
- Square Footage5,668
- Year Built2005
- TypeHome For Sale
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces3
- Garage Capacity3
- GaragesAttached, RV Garage
- Lot DescriptionFenced Part, Garden Space, R.V. Parking, Public Road, Private Road
- RoofArchitectural Style
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry, Stone, Stucco
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2017
- Days on Market9
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address7697 Lanktree Lane
- AreaMiddleton - 1285
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83644
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Refrigerator, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- CoolingCentral Air
- Entry LevelTwo Story
- DistrictMiddleton School District #134
- ElementaryMill Creek
- MiddleMiddleton Jr
- Listing OfficeTeam One Group Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 2:07pm MDT.