1970 W Verneal Ln., Meridian
This Meridian Home For Sale at 1970 W Verneal Ln. is available for $724,900. The 4 bedroom, 3.50 bathroom property spans 3317 sq. ft. and was built in 1993. Learn more about Majestic View subdivision real estate by clicking one of the buttons below.
RARE Amazing Acreage Property in Meridian with no HOA fee's simply so much to love here! Panoramic view on 5.9 acres, plenty of room for livestock ideal for horses, three stall barn has tack room (electric) & hay storage surrounded by fully fenced pastures. The Interior is open spacious with tons of custom woodwork, cathedral ceilings, formal dining, two sided fireplace, granite counters, hardwood/tile flooring throughout. Loft & extra storage/rec room above garage, Country Life is Good come see
- MLS® #98666837
- Square Footage3,317
- Year Built1993
- TypeHome For Sale
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces3
- Garage Capacity3
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Corral, Dog Run, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, View, Chickens, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofComp Shingle, Architectural Style
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Date ListedAugust 11th, 2017
- Days on Market8
- Address1970 W Verneal Ln.
- AreaSW Meridian - 1010
- SubdivisionMajestic View
- Zip Code83642
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Refrigerator, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas
- Entry LevelTwo Story
- DistrictMeridian Joint District #2
- MiddleLake Hazel
- HighMountain View
- Listing OfficeSilvercreek Realty Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2017 at 12:37pm MDT.