4241 N Cowboy Ln, Star
This Star Home For Sale at 4241 N Cowboy Ln is available for $850,000. The 3 bedroom, 3.50 bathroom property spans 5550 sq. ft. and was built in 1996. Learn more about Monument Ridge subdivision real estate by clicking one of the buttons below.
Reminiscent of California wine country, this picturesque setting is beautifully poised on ~10.8 acres, overlooking breathtaking views of soft rolling pastures lined by white fences, distant mountains, & vibrant weather patterns. Double gates open to a private oasis with park-like grounds that lead guests down the circular driveway, past a tranquil reflection pond, to the beautiful residence. Property includes nearly 4 acres of pristine vineyard with a variety of table & wine grapes, & a cellar/tasting room.
- MLS® #98682208
- Square Footage5,550
- Year Built1996
- TypeHome For Sale
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces7
- Garage Capacity7
- GaragesDetached, Other
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, R.V. Parking, Shop, View, Private Road, Easement, Chickens, Rolling Topography, Shop with Electricity
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2018
- Days on Market13
- Address4241 N Cowboy Ln
- AreaStar - 0950
- SubdivisionMonument Ridge
- Zip Code83669
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Trash Compactor, Water Softener Own, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Pellet
- Entry LevelSingle with Below Grade
- DistrictMeridian Joint District #2
- MiddleEagle Middle
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boise
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 6:37am MST.