6834 Canyon Run, Star
This Star Residential Property at 6834 Canyon Run is available for $890,000. The 6 bedroom, 5.00 bathroom property spans 5242 sq. ft. and was built in 2017. Learn more about Sage Canyon subdivision real estate by clicking one of the buttons below.
Welcome to a truly amazing dream home! This beautiful home sits perched upon 1.3 acres with amazing 360 degree views; 5242 sq ft including a 1250 sq ft separate mother-in-law suite/apartment. Custom built home that is almost 2 years old w/large open floor plan, lots of windows, rock to ceiling fireplace, study, large chef's kitchen that opens into the living room for entertaining & family bonding. Amenities on the doc tab.
- MLS® #98712052
- Square Footage5,242
- Year Built2017
- TypeHome For Sale
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces4
- Garage Capacity4
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, View, Private Road, Chickens
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry, Wood Siding
- Date ListedNovember 8th, 2018
- Days on Market10
- Address6834 Canyon Run
- AreaMiddleton - 1285
- SubdivisionSage Canyon
- Zip Code83669
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Refrigerator, Water Softener Rent, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Other
- Entry LevelTwo Story
- DistrictMiddleton School District #134
- ElementaryMill Creek
- MiddleMiddleton Jr
- Listing OfficeSmith & Coelho
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2018 at 6:07pm MST.