Even in the best real estate market you need a comprehensive marketing strategy to get your home sold. The slightest mis-step or missed opportunity can derail the effort to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. Over the last 19 years as a full-time, top-producing Realtor/Broker in the Treasure Valley, I’ve identified 4 essential keys to success that consistently get the results my clients deserve.
- Based on a Realtor Interview Guide provided by The National Association of Realtors (NAR), Questions about experience and sales production are questions #1 and #2. My answers are:
- Over 19 years as a full-time real estate
Agent/Broker (only other job: husband/father)
- Career average of 29 homes per year at average production of over $8 million per year • Career total of 550 transaction sides and over $154 million in lifetime production
- Top 1.3% of all active agents in Ada/Canyon County career residential sales
(source: MLS Agent Ranking)
- To accurately price your home, it starts with an in-home visit where I learn more about your home, your thoughts, concerns and desires in selling your home.
- There is a lot more to pricing a home than square footage and bedroom/bathroom counts. I source data from a variety of sources. The process is time-consuming and never automated.
- Results matter. The Mike Brown Group sells homes up to 3 times faster than other top producing groups in the market.
(source: MLS 2023 Sold Homes)
- National Association of Realtors data: … “staging decreased a property’s time on the market and increased the dollar value offered by between 1 percent and 5 percent compared to similar homes on the market not staged.”
- We offer a complimentary staging consultation with a professional interior designer/stager to make the most of what you have – OR – we may present you with various staging options.
- We help your home make a great first impression with professional photography, videography, virtual tours, and amazing aerial shots and
- The Mike Brown Group staff and resources consists of full-time, in-house industry experts in Graphic Design, Content Writing, Web Design, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Professional Photography, Professional Videography, Licensed Aerial Drone Pilot, Professional Interior Designer for staging consultations, Expert MLS Listing Coordinator, Dedicated Transaction Coordinators, and more.
- When you hire me to sell your home, you are actually hiring an entire company of industry experts – it’s like hiring an Advertising Agency or Marketing Firm rather than just an agent.
When you are ready to SELL your home quickly and for top dollar, give me a call. I can’t wait to bring you the success I’ve brought to hundreds and hundreds of clients. What’s the worst that could happen? You were planning on selling your home anyway – weren’t you?