The Better Business Bureau has released its list of nominees for the 2020 Torch Awards for Ethics for the Pacific Northwest region. The Mike Brown Group is among this year’s nominees for the prestigious honor.
According to the Better Business Bureau, “BBB Torch Awards are open to all businesses and 501(c)(3) public charities within our service areas. BBB Accreditation is not required; however, to be considered, businesses must meet all BBB Standards for Accreditation.”
Nominees are known for:
- Building Trust in the community by having a positive track record in the cities served.
- Advertising Honestly, using established legal and ethical advertising and selling standards.
- Telling the Truth by honestly representing products and services.
- Being Transparent regarding the business, its nature, location, and ownership.
- Honor Promises by fulfilling all contracts, commitments, and representations.
- Be Responsive in responding to disputes
- Safeguarding Privacy, protecting customer information against unauthorized disclosure.
- Embodying Integrity by approaching all business dealings with integrity, good faith, and meeting or exceeding expectations.
Mike Brown, owner of the Mike Brown Group at Silvercreek Realty Group, had this to say about the nomination, “With so many outstanding organizations here in the valley and to be among only five finalists, we’re incredibly humbled by this honor. Our ethos is ‘fostering clients for life,’ and the agents and staff are committed to providing our clients with a first-class real estate experience. Integrity and trust are hallmarks of our culture, and again, we’re flattered to receive this recognition.”
Nominees represent various industries, including automotive sales and service, plumbing, real estate, and security consulting.
An independent selection committee comprised of local business and community leaders will review the finalists and help the BBB determine the Torch Award recipients.
The BBB will announce winners during a virtual event on Friday, November 13, 2020.
Photo Credit: iStock.com/olegback